Andrew Cohorst, LAT, ATC
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
My primarily interest in athletic training is the blend of medicine and sports performance. Currently I provide athletic training services at Washington Technology Magnet School in St Paul, which gives me the opportunity to work with a variety of sports throughout the year. I particularly enjoy setting up therapeutic rehabilitation plans, return to play progressions and integrating various manual therapy techniques to improve patient outcomes. Additionally, I enjoy the ability to engage in one on one and group care with young adults in the high school setting and using education to set them up for success on and off the playing field.
- Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training, Eastern Illinois University, 2012
- Masters of Science-Exercise Physiology, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (On-Going)
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Active Release Technique Lower Extremity
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I enjoy home brewing, cooking, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.