Andrew Olson, LAT, ATC
I first became interested in the profession of athletic training because of its emphasis on human performance. To be able to perform as an athlete, or even to perform activities of daily living, I believe health and quality of movement are of utmost importance. As an athletic trainer at TRIA, I look forward to educating patients and athletes, and helping them to perform better and prevent injury.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- MN Board of Medical Practice
- Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Graston Technique I
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers Association
- As a strength athlete, I enjoy competing in USA Powerlifting meets and promoting the sport of powerlifting. I also enjoy reading books, travelling, riding motorcycle, and trying new food.