Andy Taylor, PT, DPT, SCS
Bloomington - TRIA
I enjoy treating patients with a wide variety of orthopedic and sports injuries using a combined approach of manual therapy and exercise to work towards your goals. Helping my patient reach these goals is what keeps my job refreshing and interesting. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends enjoying the outdoors, cycling, and hiking.
- Sports Physical Therapy Residency, Gundersen Health System - Onalaska, WI
- Bachelors of Science, Biology, University of Wisconsin: La Crosse – La Crosse, WI
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin: Madison – Madison, WI
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Wisconsin Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association – Sports Section Member
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.