Ann Doda, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I have been a swim coach instructing athletes as young as five years old all the way up to collegiate swimmers. I am excited to work with patients across the lifespan and help them achieve their goals. TRIA allows me the opportunity to work with experienced physicians and clinicians to continue my professional development and provide top notch care to all of our patients.
- Bachelors of Science in Health Science-Pre-Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy- Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association- Sports Section Member
- I enjoy swimming, running, biking, hiking in the Pacific Northwest, and spending time with my friends and family.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.