Annie Vavra, LAT, ATC, CMT
Bloomington - TRIA
I am an athletic trainer in our Acute Injury Clinic and as well as at Thomas Edison High School. I love working with high school athletes as I was a three season athlete in high school. I love being able to provide medical expertise to athletes, parents, and coaches. In my free time I enjoy camping, cycling, football, and anything outdoors.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, Bethel University, 2011
- East/West Massage, Centerpoint Massage and Shiatsu School and Clinic, 2013
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, Board Certified Therapist
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.