Ashley Haapapuro, PT, DPT
Bloomington - TRIA
I decided on a physical therapy career at a very young age, after many sport related injuries and finding a love of teaching precise movement patterns in martial arts. As a physical therapist, I enjoy treating patients with musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions of the human movement system. It amazes me to see how quality of life can improve for each of my patients with changes to the quality, precision, and function of movement.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis MO
- American Physical Therapy Association, member of Orthopedics and Hand chapters
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- I also enjoy playing the piano, working with fiber arts, and spending time outside with my husband and dogs.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.