Ben Hyatt, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedics St. Paul
As a physical therapist I enjoy working with individuals to maximize their physical abilities with everything from day-to-day tasks to returning to a sport at a high level. My goal is to work together with each patient to develop a plan utilizing evidence-based practices that is personalized to fit their specific needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy – Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic Section
- Spending time with my family playing games, watching movies, or anything outside. I continue to play soccer and hockey recreationally and enjoy road biking.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.