Bri Bosma, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As part of the TRIA team, I feel privileged to be among a variety of professionals and mentors who are incredibly skilled and passionate about their careers and patient care. My passion for sports and orthopedics stems from my personal experience with musculoskeletal injuries as a competitive athlete and overcoming spine injuries as a result of 35W bridge collapse. I enjoy treating patients with various orthopedic injuries and empowering them to achieve their goals, from resuming regular everyday activity to returning to sport. I work in our orthopedic urgent care, work in the soccer program, and am also part of the pediatric team here at TRIA. Additionally, I am an Orthopedic Certified Specialist and Level I Dry Needling Certified.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Kinesiology and Exercise Science, St. Catherine University, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, St. Catherine University, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist, OCS
- Level 1 Dry Needling
- American Physical Therapy Association
- I am very physically active and continue to improve my own health and fitness through different types of exercise and activity—running, weight lifting, yoga, paddle boarding, and kayaking. I enjoy playing in indoor and outdoor Women’s Soccer leagues during the Summer and Winter months. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, and Boxer (Jayda)! I love watching sports and attending MN sporting events!
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.