Brian Edmonson, PT, DPT, OCS
Bloomington - TRIA
I am a physical therapist because I enjoy having the opportunity to improve someone’s quality of life by restoring function and decreasing pain. I help my patients achieve these goals through biomechanical problem solving, application of neuroscience, utilization of evidence based treatment techniques, education and motivation.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, North Park University, Chicago, IL
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- In my free time I enjoy playing soccer, basketball and ultimate frisbee, fixing anything that's broken, making music, singing karaoke, being a MN sports fan (difficult at times), watching movies, playing with my dogs, and spending time with my wife, family and friends.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.