Brian Leonovicz, MD
Bloomington - TRIA
As an anesthesiologist I meet my patients, gain their trust and provide advanced care all on the same day. My guiding values are: sincerity, empathy, compassion and excellence. Your initial visit with me will take place after I've reviewed your chart and know your medical history. The meeting will involve a personalized, non-hurried discussion in which I will thoroughly explain all options available to you and the anesthetic and recovery process. All of your questions will be answered. I'm trained and certified in all areas of Anesthesiology. One of my greatest satisfactions comes from using local anesthetic injections to provide pain relief. Our department is at the cutting edge of advanced, post-surgical pain management, helping our patients experience less pain with fewer side-effects.
- Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- American Board of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Minnesota Society of Anesthesiologists
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Hennepin County Medical Society
- I enjoy spending time with family, auto and go-kart racing, fishing, skiing and traveling.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.