Brian Walters, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine
Maple Grove - TRIA
As a fellowship-trained sports medicine orthopedic surgeon, my training has focused on the management and care of sports injuries in athletes of all ages both on and off the field. As a former competitive athlete, I truly believe the keys to mental and physical well-being are intertwined. When one is affected or neglected, the other suffers, and vice-versa. I believe this so much that I have dedicated my life to the mission of improving my patient’s well-being by ensuring that they can get back to doing whatever it is they enjoy. Whether you are a professional athlete, an aspiring novice or a weekend warrior with a never say die mentality, I am eager to equip you with the treatment you need to keep getting after it.
- Orthopaedics, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Fellowship Andrews Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL
- The New York State American Program, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv
- Bachelor of Science, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Board Certified – August 2018
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- When I'm not seeing patients you can usually find me running, cooking or traveling and as often as possible, sharing in those experiences with my family.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.