Bridgett Diers, PT, DPT, ATC, OCS
TRIA Orthopedics Maple Grove
As an athletic trainer and physical therapist I have worked with athletes in many different sports at the grade school, high school, collegiate, and professional levels. I have experience working with athletes from various sporting events including soccer, track and field, long distance running, football, basketball, volleyball hockey, rugby, swimming, softball and triathletes. I work with a variety of orthopedic injuries (hip, knee, ankle/foot, back, neck, shoulder) and provide post-operative care for orthopedic surgeries.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - University of Wisconsin- La Crosse
- Board Certified Orthopedic Physical Therapy Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association - Minnesota Chapter and Orthopedic Section
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- I have been a life- long runner participating in numerous marathons, half marathons, triathlons and trail runs. My husband and I enjoy spending time with our family and friends and are currently awaiting the birth of our first child.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.