Brittany Willis, MS, OTR/L, CHT
TRIA Orthopedics St. Louis Park
From a young age, I have been fascinated by science and human anatomy which ultimately led me to occupational therapy. I started my career working in physical rehabilitation with individuals challenged by neurological impairments. Over the last several years, I have obtained further training and have specialized in orthopedic conditions. As a certified hand therapist, I specialize in upper extremity rehabilitation, providing treatment from the shoulder to fingertip. I enjoy working with all orthopedic injuries, pre and post-surgery as well as cumulative trauma. I am passionate about my work and strive to help my patients regain their independence. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, exploring the Twin Cities on a bike or by foot, trying new restaurants and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Science, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
- Masters in Occupational Therapy, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
- National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- Advanced Practice Certificate in Hand and Upper Limb Rehabilitation
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- American Occupational Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.