Caitlin Chambers, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine
I am a sports medicine fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon. While my training afforded me the opportunity to care for elite collegiate and professional athletes, including the Chicago Cubs, Blackhawks and Bears, I recognize the equally important mission of maintaining an active lifestyle in the everyday patient as well. I work with my patients to develop a treatment plan that best addresses their goals through both conservative measures and with surgery when necessary. I am experienced in arthroscopic treatment of disorders of the hip, knee and shoulder. I am a team physician for the NWHL Minnesota Whitecaps and University of Minnesota athletics.
- Orthopaedic surgery, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Sports Medicine, University of California San Francisco
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- B.S. in athletic training University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Board eligible – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Team physician for the NWHL Minnesota Whitecaps
- Team physician for the University of Minnesota athletics
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- I enjoy playing outdoors with my husband and son as well as recreational sports including softball, volleyball, and Frisbee. As an alumna of University of Michigan and now faculty at University of Minnesota, I enjoy watching both Wolverine and Gopher athletics.