Cameron Bentz, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury
I became a physical therapist because I wanted to help others improve their quality of life through staying active. I enjoy working with people of all ages and backgrounds with the goal of promoting independence to achieve their goals. I use the latest research to come up with a collaborative plan with my patients to help them recover from their injury or after their surgery.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, St. Catherine University, Saint Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Biokinetics, Bethel University, Saint Paul, MN
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- American Physical Therapy Association, Minnesota Physical Therapy Association, Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Outside of work I enjoy being involved with my church, riding my road bike, lifting weights, playing hockey, and being outside.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.