Carly Mattson, PT, DPT, OCS
I enjoy staying current with orthopedic and vestibular research and maintaining an evidence-based practice. My treatment philosophy incorporates hands on manual techniques along with neuromuscular re-education and exercise to allow my patients to achieve more efficient movement patterns. I believe educating my patients on their specific impairment is essential to the success of their rehabilitation.
I speak Spanish and English, and enjoy learning about other cultures. In my spare time, I enjoy snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, traveling and spending time with my family and friends.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Spanish, St. Norbert College
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Competency Based Course, Emory University
- Stott Pilates certified instructor RMR 1 and RMR 2
- Balance Body Certified Pilates Instructor Mat
- Orthopedic, Neurological, and Sports section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Vestibular Special Interest Group