Carter Muench, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
Bloomington - TRIA
As a primary care sports medicine physician, I enjoy helping patients of all ages understand and recover from their musculoskeletal injury. I use my experience gained on the sideline, clinic and emergency department to care for a wide spectrum of orthopedic problems. I value the personal connection with patients and strive to provide the highest quality care.
- Emergency Medicine, Spectrum Health-Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- Former Team Physician University of Northwestern- St Paul (2009-2013)
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- I love to be outdoors and spend time with my wife and three children.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.