Chad Griffith, MD
Lakeview Orthopedics Stillwater / TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury
I am a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in sports medicine. My practice focuses on sports-related injuries and minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures with an emphasis on the knee and shoulder. I enjoy educating patients on their condition so that we can determine the best course of treatment together. I have previously served as the team physician for the University of Pittsburgh football team, St. John’s University and Sauk Rapids High School. I look forward to being involved with the local schools’ athletics. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter, enjoying all that Minnesota has to offer.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Sports Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Minnesota Orthopedic Society
- When not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter. We enjoy traveling, attending sporting events, and everything that the Twin Cities has to offer.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.