Chad Kofoed, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I first became interested in the world of orthopaedics through a number of sports related injuries growing up. That passion has remained through the years, and as a physical therapist I love being able to help improve my patient’s pain, function, and quality of life through manual techniques, education, and individual exercise programs. Outside of TRIA, I enjoy spending my free time hunting, fishing, skiing, golfing, doing anything on the lake, and just spending time with friends and family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Science, The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- Licensed Physical Therapist - State of Minnesota Certified
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Clinical Instructor (CCI)
- Level 1 Functional Dry Needling
- American Physical Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.