Chad Myeroff, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Shoulder and Elbow
Woodbury - TRIA
I specialize in sports injuries, arthritis, fractures and dislocations of the shoulder and elbow. My goal is to understand the needs of my patients and achieve those goals with state-of-the art treatment. By focusing on treating all aspects of the shoulder and elbow, I can provide lifelong care focused on the exact needs of my patients. This approach also allows me to stay up-to-date on modern trends and provide the whole scope of care. After educating my patients on their injury, I help them forge a treatment plan with the goal of returning to their active lifestyles. I focus on individualizing care to match the needs of each patient, whether it is best achieved with injections, physical therapy, arthroscopy, fracture care or joint replacement.
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Upper Extremity Trauma and Reconstruction, University of Arizona, Phoenix, AZ
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Board Eligible America Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association - Candidate member
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.