Chris Walker, MS, LAT, ATC, NASM-PES
Bloomington - TRIA
I found the profession of athletic training after my own high school injury. Now working at TRIA, I am able to help provide athletic training services to area high schools, which is very rewarding. I am a big proponent of educating patients and athletes, so they are able to continue to care for themselves after an injury. I enjoy working with athletes and non-athletes in an effort to help people feel better.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education – Athletic Training, St. Cloud State University, 2003
- Master of Science in Sports Admin/Exercise Science, University of New Mexico, 2007
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Active Release Techniques – Spine
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I enjoy reading and spending time outdoors with my family.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.