Chris Welch, CPO, LPO, MSPO
TRIA Orthopedics Maple Grove
I am a prosthetist/orthotist at the Maple Grove and St. Louis Park locations for Park Nicollet. I have been working in the field since 2016. When I started school in this field, most people I spoke to would have to look up what a prosthetist/orthotist is. One of the most rewarding moments of my career is having a patient walk for the first time post amputation. The field I am in allows for a lot of creativity and ingenuity to achieve the goals of the patient.
- Prosthetist Residency Limb Lab LLC, Mankato, MN
- Orthotist Residency De La Torre Orthotics & Prosthetics, Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Hartford Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics, Hartford, CT
- American Board for Certification Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- State of Minnesota Board of Podiatric Medicine Licensed Prosthetist Orthotist
- I value listening to my patients goals. As a Prosthetist and Orthotist, I aim to tailor medical supportive devices that will best fit their needs. I recognize the importance of partnering with the care teams of our patients to establish the best construction and innovative solutions for mobility and comfort.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.