Christina Neville, MS, LAT, ATC, NREMT
Here at TRIA I work as an outreach athletic trainer to Johnson High School in St Paul. I love the variety of roles that comes with being an athletic trainer. From educating individuals on how to prevent injuries and illness, to managing emergency situations, to rehabilitation of an injury, every day brings a new set of challenges and is completely different.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology, University of Minnesota, 2012
- Master of Science in Athletic Training, College of St. Scholastica, 2015
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board, Emergency Medical Technician
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians, Emergency Medical Technician
- American Red Cross, Certified First Aid, CPR, and AED Instructor for the Lay Responder
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I love spending time with my husband and our dogs, playing hockey, and being outside enjoying all seasons Minnesota has to offer. I also enjoy do-it-yourself home projects, photography, and a good movie.