Chrystin Skog , PA-C
Woodbury - TRIA
I received my bachelor's degree in exercise science with an emphasis on sports medicine from the U of MN - Duluth, then worked as a clinical and high school certified athletic trainer before getting my master's degree in physician assistant studies from Emory University School of Medicine. With a background with sports medicine and athletics I was drawn to orthopedics and sports medicine field. It's rewarding to see patients present to the office with a sports injury, to be directly involved with repairing what's broken and to get them back to the activities they love. Keeping a patient active can also indirectly help prevent other problems such as hypertension or heart disease. I find orthopedics multi-faceted and exciting.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Minnesota-Duluth, Duluth, MN
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- In my free time, I enjoy playing volleyball, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, and hosting dinner parties. I also enjoy being involved with volunteering and community service activities.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.