Craig Dorn, PT, DPT, OCS
Physical Therapy Supervisor
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I enjoy working with people and find how the body works fascinating. Being a physical therapist allows me to work with both of these interests. I enjoy the challenge of determining what is going on with an injury and the satisfaction of helping people return to improved function, sport, and living. I believe in combining manual therapy, exercise, and education/training in order to promote best outcomes to not only reduce current symptoms but minimize future problems.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.