Daniel Tabalba, PTA, CSCS
Physical Therapist Assistant
Woodbury - TRIA
I first became exposed to physical therapy through my own orthopedic injuries at a young age. I appreciated the passion, focus and attention to detail that my physical therapist gave to me to allow me to return to basketball. I have a passion for sports and all the intricate movements that go along with sporting activities. I believe my experience as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and Personal Trainer gives me a unique perspective to return our athletes back to their sport of choice.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Associates of Applied Science, Anoka Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids, MN
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council of Exercise
- APTA Certified Clinical Instructor
- TPI Level 1 Certification
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Outside of TRIA, you can find me spending time with my wife and four kids.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.