David Solfelt, MD
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Woodbury - TRIA
After practicing in general orthopedics for several years, I obtained fellowship training in the treatment of complex orthopedic trauma. Now, as an orthopedic trauma surgeon, I am committed to helping patients when the unexpected occurs. My goal is to facilitate healing and restore function by providing expert care and the information necessary to guide effective rehabilitation.
I've lived and worked in East Africa as a missionary physician, training orthopedic residents. I continue to be involved in that area and have an interest in orthopedic service and medical education in developing nations.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopaedic Traumatology: Regions Hospital/UMN Orthopaedic Trauma, St. Paul, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Surgery Internship, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- In my free time, I enjoy the outdoors -- downhill skiing, fly fishing, wilderness canoeing and camping (especially in the Boundary Waters). I also like music and play piano and the guitar.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.