Dawn Altstatt, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedics St. Paul
As a physical therapist, I enjoy treating people of all ages with a variety of orthopedic conditions. My practice philosophy focuses on functional movement training, sport specific skill work and utilization of manual therapy techniques. I have a strong passion for working with young athletes, runners and performing artists. I have coached high school and recreational gymnastics in the past and understand the demands of childhood and adolescent athletes.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of MN, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of MN, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association
- In my free time, I enjoy running, practicing yoga, reading and being active with my three young children.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.