DJ Ciancio, PT, DPT
Woodbury - TRIA
I've been a physical therapist for over a year now. I graduated from Northwestern University in 2017 with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. After, I attended Mayo Clinic and completed an Orthopedic Residency in 2018. I enjoy treating a variety of individuals but have a special interest in tendinopathy, persistent pain, and helping with return to sport. I am excited to begin my journey with TRIA and look forward to helping you return to your desired activities.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Weightlifting, walking my dog, spending time with my fiance, and all Chicago sports.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.