Don Asmussen, MD
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I am a primary care sports medicine doctor. My interests and professional life revolve around spinal medicine. I would say my holistic mindset towards medicine stems from my upbringing in small-town Canada.
I received my medical training in Canada and practiced in Vancouver, B.C., before moving to the Twin Cities in 1992. We have raised our two, now grown, children in Minnesota.
- Emergency Medicine, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, Canada
- University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Royal Columbian Hospital, New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- American Board of Family Practice
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- International Association of Dance Medicine and Science
- North American Spine Society
- I am active with my family with boating, skiing and garden work.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.