Eric Hanson, MS, LAT, ATC
TRIA Orthopedics St. Paul / TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury
At TRIA, I’m afforded the opportunity of providing athletic training services to Highland Park High School’s athletic programs, as well as working as a clinic navigator at TRIA Orthopedic Clinics. My love for athletic training and sports medicine came from my involvement in sports from a young age, and being injured numerous times in high school. Being an Athletic Trainer allows me to work with amazing people and student athletes on a daily basis. My favorite part of being an Athletic Trainer is getting to guide athletes through their whole injury recovery process.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science, Minnesota State University, Mankato; Mankato, MN, 2018
- Master’s of Science in Athletic Training, Minnesota State University, Mankato; Mankato, MN, 2020
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, American Red Cross
- Athletic Trainer at Highland Park High School (St. Paul)
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Outside from TRIA, I enjoy exercising, golfing and playing other recreational sports, going to sporting events and concerts, traveling, camping, hiking, and hanging out with family and friends.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.