Eric Paur, PT, DPT, ATC
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I have been active my entire life playing basketball, football and baseball. Over the past few years I have transitioned into outdoor activities including running, golf, skiing/snowboarding and triathlons. My wife and I recently moved back to the area from Boise, Idaho and are enjoying spending time with our family and friends.
- Bachelors of Athletic Training, University of North Dakota
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of North Dakota
- Level 3 trained by North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainer - NATA-BOC 2001
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.