Erin Smith, PA-C
TRIA Orthopedics Burnsville / Park Nicollet Orthopedics Shakopee
I strive to provide exceptional care for my patients. I believe in educating my patients because it leads to better outcomes and allows them to take ownership of their health. I work hard to really listen to the needs of my patients and work with them to find treatment options that best fit their lifestyle.
- Bachelors of Arts in Athletic Training, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN
- Masters of Science, Augsburg College, Physician Assistant Studies, Minneapolis, MN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- In my spare time, you will find me chasing after my two girls, spending time with my husband, enjoying time at our cabin, reading, cooking, watching any sporting event, and dancing and singing along to any type of musical.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.