Ethan Blankespoor, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I became a physical therapist because it allows me to connect with people and help them achieve their goals. I enjoy problem solving with people about what techniques and exercises are going to help them get back to pain free motion and activity. My treatment techniques including using exercise, manual therapy techniques, and education to return to best functional patterns. Away from work, I enjoy running and cycling around Minneapolis lakes, golfing, hiking, rock climbing and traveling.
- University of Wisconsin Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency, Madison, WI
- Bethel University, Arden Hills, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Regis University, Denver CO
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic Section
- Running, cycling, golfing, hiking, rock climbing and traveling.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.