Gavin Ashburn, PA-C
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
Growing up, I knew I wanted to help people feel better and lead a healthy life. This led me to my career choice of Physician Assistant. I have always enjoyed orthopedics as I am an exercise enthusiast and now I can apply my education to my patients' healthcare needs. My main goal as a clinician is to improve quality of life so that people can get back to the activities that they enjoy. My philosophy in medicine is to place the patient first and foremost and to come to the best treatment jointly. Let's embark on this journey together.
- Bachelors of Science in Health & Wellness, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- When I am not at work and my wife isn't improving people's smiles as a dentist I enjoy going to the gym, golfing, taking my dogs to the park, and watching Vikings football!
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.