Hilary Dolan, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As a physical therapist, I enjoy caring for patients with a wide variety of musculoskeletal issues. During my training, my focus quickly shifted to orthopedic physical therapy, as I enjoy helping patients return to daily activities ranging from high level athletics to being able to keep up with grandchildren. My goal is to facilitate patient independence following physical therapy so each person may feel their best while doing the things they love. My clinical interests and expertise includes endurance sports, lower extremity and spine rehabilitation, and aquatic therapy.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association – Orthopedic Section Member
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- Outside of my practice, I enjoy running and biking outdoors during all seasons of the year, cross country skiing in the north woods, and backpacking in the mountains with my husband.
- Long Distance Running
- Cooking for Friends and Family
- Traveling to New Places
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.