James Cavallaro, PA-C, MPAS
TRIA Orthopedics Maple Grove / TRIA Orthopedics St. Louis Park
As a physician assistant working in hand surgery/orthopedics, I am committed to provide quality care to my patients. With 15 years of experience, I can help educate you regarding your upper extremity condition so that you can make an educated decision. If surgery becomes necessary, I work with a great team of hand surgeons, and can help make the hand off seamless for you.
- Biomedical Health Sciences Degree, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two girls. I enjoy watching them grow up and excel in life. Both of my girls enjoy soccer and basketball. We all enjoy boating when the weather is warm! During the summer you will often find us on Prior Lake. When I do find some free time to myself, there is no place I would rather be than on a golf course.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.