James Mazzuca, DPM
Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Bloomington - TRIA
I enjoy treating patients of all ages regarding foot and ankle pathology. I have a special interest in sports medicine, diabetes, arthritis and reconstructive foot surgery. With this being the focus of my profession, I am able to apply the latest advances in diagnosis and treatment of the foot and ankle.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot/Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.