James Rode, CO
Bloomington - TRIA
There is nothing more professionally rewarding than improving a patient's quality of life and/or function. To accomplish this I utilize my past experience and clinical and technical expertise I have gathered throughout my career. I have been in and around the field of orthotics since 2007, with the bulk of my time spent at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, where I was exposed to a vast array of pathologies and disabilities covering all age groups. The rehabilitation setting allowed me to provide patient care in a team approach; which included working with physicians, therapists, and most importantly the patient. Here at TRIA I specialize in all types of upper extremity, lower extremity and spinal orthoses (better known as braces) for patients of all ages and pathologies.
- Resident Orthotist, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Graduate-Orthotics, Northwestern University; Feinberg School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- The American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics
- In my personal time I enjoy spending time outdoors in our beautiful state, the occasional late night out with my wife and/or friends, and watching as many NFL games as humanly possible.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.