Jamie Shaver, PA-C
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I believe good nutrition and regular physical activity play a critical role in overall health and injury prevention. When an injury does occur, I know first hand the devastating effects it can have on one’s quality of life. As a physician assistant in orthopedics, it is my goal to help return patients to a healthy, active lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible. I enjoy working with young athletes and weekend warriors alike. I have special interests in orthobiologics and regenerative medicine.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Minnesota State Board of Medical Practice License
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants Board Certified
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- In my spare time I enjoy golfing, tennis, skiing, yoga, spending time at my cabin, and traveling.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.