Jason Goldfarb, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I am originally from Los Angeles, California where I started my physical therapy career, and moved to Minneapolis in March, 2013. I enjoy treating patients with a variety of orthopedic conditions. I have a strong background in manual therapy and therapeutic exercise to improve patient function, activity level, and well-being.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, San Diego State University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine, San Diego, CA
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- California Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association
- In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two kids, training for a race, playing golf, softball, and traveling to new destinations.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.