Jenna Carter, PT, DPT
Physical Therapy Supervisor
TRIA Orthopedics St. Paul
As a physical therapist, I am passionate about teaching people about movement and exercise, and providing them with the knowledge and tools to take ownership of their health and wellness. I enjoy working with people of all ages and levels of activity, helping each person reach his or her goals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Biomedical Studies Concentration, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy - Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association-Orthopedic Section
- I enjoy being outdoors, traveling, and reading.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.