Jennifer Wozniczka, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Hand
I am a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in treating conditions of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder in patients of all ages from children to adults. I enjoy taking care of patients with fractures, sports injuries, arthritis, nerve conditions and congenital differences. Through treatment including therapy, arthroscopy, surgical repair or replacement, my goal is restoring upper extremity function to allow patients to return to the work and activities they enjoy.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Board Eligible
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- I grew up in Richfield, Minnesota and live in South Minneapolis with my husband and our yellow lab. Outside of treating patients, I enjoy hiking, yoga, biking and paddleboarding and cross-country skiing and snowboarding in the winter. My husband and I have spent time traveling and camping in many National Parks.