Jeremy Tan, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I have always been fascinated with what the human body can do and recover from! My passion for physical therapy started at a young age through participation in sports at a youth through Division III level. I love working alongside patients of all ages and orthopedic conditions to help them achieve their goals.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- OPTIM Manual Therapy - Fellow in Training, Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Science, Biokinetics, Bethel University, St. Paul, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association, Minnesota Physical Therapy Association, Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Outside of work I enjoy all types of sports and physical activity (watching and playing). I especially enjoy soccer, running, and basketball. In addition, I love spending time with my family (wife and son), reading a good book, and participating in local community and church events.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.