Jesse Newell, MS, LAT, ATC
I chose to be an athletic trainer because of my love of sports and my enjoyment of helping others. I was an athlete in college and that is what exposed me to the Athletic Training profession. As an athletic trainer at Bloomington Kennedy High School I am able to enjoy sports while being on the sideline helping athletes recover from injuries. This gives me the opportunity to be a part of the team in my own way. I find great fulfillment in helping an athlete return to play after recovering from an injury. My treatment style is primarily focused in soft tissue mobilization and functional movement.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, Gustavus Adolphus College, St Peter,MN
- Master in Applied Exercise Science, Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, WI
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Graston Certification
- Head Athletic Trainer at Bloomington Kennedy High School
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I like to work out and play pick-up basketball. I love watching almost any sporting event! I also like trying to food venues because I love to eat! I also enjoy going out on the town with my friends/family. Will play you in pool, darts, or bowling any day!