Jessica Woodworth, PA-C
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I was born in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, and have been in the Midwest most of my life. I worked as an orthopedic trauma implant sales representative for five years prior to getting my Masters in Physician Assistant Studies. I am involved in patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting and have a special interest in foot and ankle conditions.
- Bachelor of Science with Honors, Physics Major with Biomedical Concentration, University of Wisconsin LaCrosse
- Biomedical Engineering Degree, Concentration in Musculoskeletal Biomechanics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IL
- Physician Assistant Practice, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- In my free time, I enjoy playing and watching sports. In particular, I like volleyball, softball, biking, boating and spending time outside hiking and exploring. I also enjoying traveling with friends and family
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.