Jillian Tholen, MS, RDN, LD
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
I specialize in sports nutrition, women’s health and eating disorders. I love to help women of all ages and abilities understand how impactful proper nutrition can be in achieving sport-specific performance goals, recovery, health and staying active. I have a particular passion for helping those I work with to explore and improve their relationship with food, whether in the context of athletics or otherwise, and am personally driven to increase awareness and prevention of disordered eating and underfueling in sport. I wholeheartedly believe that all foods can fit as a part of a healthy diet and, as a lifelong athlete myself, I am honored to be a part of a team that is working together to help women of all ages continue to be active and to live long, full and happy lives.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Biology and Spanish, Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
- Master’s Degree: Human Nutrition, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- I love to travel, go on adventures and see new things. I also love exploring around the Twin Cities, and adore running and biking on the beautiful Mississippi River trails near my home. Food is a huge part of my life and I very much enjoy cooking and eating with the people I love. Also, just in case you were wondering, my favorite foods are sweet potatoes, yogurt and Izzy’s Graham Cracker ice cream, and my pre-race breakfast of choice is and always will be oatmeal with peanut butter and bananas.