Jodi Luehrs, MA, OTR/L, CHT
TRIA Orthopedics Maple Grove
I have been an Occupational Therapist since 2000 and have worked in Hand Therapy for my entire career. I enjoy working with a strong team, providing outstanding care to our patients to help them achieve their goals.
My special areas of interest are upper extremity rehabilitation including shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand conditions and injuries, custom upper extremity splinting, thumb CMC arthritis and patient education.
- Bachelor of Arts, Gustavus Adolphus College Biology, Psychology Saint Peter, Minnesota 1990
- Master of Arts, Mankato State University Physical Education, Exercise Science Mankato, Minnesota 1992
- Master of Arts, College of St. Catherine Occupational Therapy Saint Paul, Minnesota 2000
- Hand Therapy Certification, 2009
- Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, watching my kids’ sporting events, gardening, photography, scrapbooking and traveling.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.