John Bottoms, PT, DPT, OCS
Bloomington - TRIA
I enjoy treating patients with many different orthopedic conditions. I have a strong interest in manual therapy techniques in combination with exercise to enhance my patient's recovery. As a former hockey player and golfer, I became interested in sports medicine through my own personal injury experiences. I have a passion for treating all athletes, with a special interest in hockey. I have significant experience treating professional, collegiate, Junior and high school hockey players.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, College of St. Catherine , St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Health Promotion-Science, University of St. Thomas
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic Section
- In my spare time I like to spend time with my family, golf, fish, hunt, and play hockey.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.