John Kasmirski, MD
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
I am a Family Medicine Sports Medicine trained physician providing service full time in the Department of Orthopedics, focusing on orthopedic medicine/sports medicine/non-surgical orthopedics issues. I am most interested in activity or sports-related injuries and fracture care. I enjoy treating people with issues related to degenerative joint disease. I treat upper and lower extremity orthopedic concerns. Specific neck and spine problems are treated in other departments in our organization. I am comfortable treating people of all ages.
- Family Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medicine, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science, St. Johns University Collegeville, Minnesota
- Sports Medicine, Hennepin County Support
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- I am a lifelong Minnesotan. My wife and I have two children. We support a variety of cultural venues as well as sporting events. We enjoy outdoor activities both in the metropolitan area and in the Brainerd Lakes area.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.